Maths Teacher - Brentwood - September Start
A highly ranked secondary school based in Brentwood, Essex are currently looking for an experienced and qualified (QTS) Maths Teacher to work as a full time member of staff. The role is to start in September on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have QTS or equivalent, along with up to date subject knowledge with experience teaching secondary.
You will be expected to deliver well-organised and engaging lessons consistently. The successful candidate will also be expected to provide excellent pastoral care to all students.
* Prepare and deliver lessons to pupils.
* Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development.
* Research new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devise and write new curriculum materials as required.
* Select and use a range of different learning resources and equipment.
* Manage pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and apply appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour.
* Undertake pastoral duties such as supporting pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties.
* Qualifications: QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or equivalent.
* Experience: Up to date subject knowledge.
* Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
* Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: Full time
Please contact Bobby for further information; ;
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: