Our client have an exciting opportunity with an immediate start available! They are currently looking for an Account Administrator to join their team based in Bury St Edmunds (you will be working from home with occasional travel). The successful candidate will join them on a full time contract and will receive a competitive salary of £16,500 to £18,000 per annum plus benefits.
They are independent building risk management consultants specialising in assisting organisations in the prevention and control of the risks associated with waterborne pathogens including those responsible for causing Legionnaires’ disease.
About the Account Administrator
By providing high quality administrative support, you will ensure the efficient and effective completion of work associated with client contracts to deliver excellent customer service and therefore have a direct impact on the reputation, profitability and growth potential of the company.
Key Responsibilities of our client’s Account Administrator
- Arranging appointments for the field workforce communicating daily schedules
- Job allocation and administration of works management database
- Audit of job completion, monitoring and reporting progress in relation to the relevant deadlines
- Providing compliance monitoring and reporting services to the client
- Analysing work completed in order to collate and raise associated invoices
- General administrative tasks as required
What they’re looking for in their Account Administrator
- Ability to multi task with high level attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally via telephone and email
- Has an investigative nature and can use own initiative / work under own direction
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
What they can offer you in return as their Account Administrator
- Competitive salary
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme with company contributions
- Access to pool vehicle
So if you would like to join our client’s team as their new Account Administrator then please click ‘apply’ today – they’d love to hear from you!
Our client are Investors in People and an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: