Job Title: Marketing DirectorLocation: BuckinghamshireSalary: Up to £90k basic plus car allowance & benefits Role: Permanent OVERVIEW
If you are looking for a brand that has High Street presence, desirable products and pace all wrapped into one then look no further. The business has a head office that is team centric, works to pace and supports a successful network of UK stores so this is a great time to join in a pivotal role.
As Marketing Director, you will be responsible for driving sales growth across all marketing channels: Retail, Direct Mail, Email, Product Marketing and E-commerce. This is an exciting role which will see you defining strategy, driving the commercial performance of the business and supporting internal teams to deliver at their best.
- Accountability for all budgets connected to the marketing function and deliver spend in line with these
- Enhance and lead PR and communications strategy to drive brand awareness of stores & the online platform
- Lead and guide the creative agency to generate content most suitable for use across all marketing channels
- Take ownership for the brand strategy and work with the retail team to ensure consistent positive brand representation across the retail estate
- Develop new customer strategies including Events & Shows and PR
- Provide weekly analysis and learnings from marketing activity
- Identify partnerships and execute the agreed approach, including use of ambassadors, and shared marketing
- Develop all direct reports ensuring effective personal development opportunities are identified and supported through personal support and coaching
- Motivate all members of the Marketing function to deliver at their best and foster a winning culture throughout the business by working collaboratively with other Stakeholders and teams
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Minimum of five years marketing experience in a Senior Marketing or Director role within multi-channel retail
- Hands on experience of Direct Mail, Retail Marketing and Web Marketing
- Experience of managing large budgets and demonstrable evidence of delivery against these
- Previous experience of managing a medium sized team
- Have a high level of attention to detail and passionate about this being a standard through your teams
- Have a passion for the look and feel of the retail offering and product and enthuse people and teams to have the same
- Great communication skills at all levels
- Passionate about developing people and teams
- Ability to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions and creative ideas for future campaigns
- Ability to engage people in stores as well as at a senior level and communicate key messages with clarity to ensure buy-in
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication
- Creativity, organisation and planning skills
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: