Experienced Furniture Fitters Required!
Come and work with the best in the business and share in our success.
Here at Hammonds, we are currently seeking the very best experienced Carpenters, based near to the LA6 postcode area with work available in the North West region, to join our expanding fitter team and help us to further strengthen our position within the industry.
The rewards are high for the right people. We can provide regular consistent local work, which is already designed, surveyed and planned. Many of our fitters have a long-established trading relationship with us; some for more than 20 years.
In addition, we also offer our Carpenters:
- A minimum pay rate of £200 per day, with an annual earnings potential of circa £60k, paid weekly working on a self-employed basis
- Jobs allocated within a 40-mile radius of your base location and delivered to a local Regional Service Centre for your collection – therefore, a lock-up will be required
- If, for whatever reason, we cannot provide you with work within a 40-mile radius we will offer you work slightly further afield
- Paid product training, conducted at our dedicated training school in Hinckley
- Training backed up by a fully illustrated Fitters Manual
- Field Fitters Kit, worth over £500 with the ability to replenish when required
- On-going field support and advice
- Floor plans, via Articad drawings, provided one week in advance of fits
- State of the art communication functionality via our iPhone App
- We will take care of your Tax if you provide your UTR number
- The option for additional work too, if you are CSCS registered
A prerequisite for joining our fitter team will be a demonstratable ability to scribe within a few mm and mason mitre. You will preferably be from the fitted furniture industry, although we will consider experienced carpenters and shop fitters.
As our Carpenter you will need to provide:
- Your van (Vauxhall Vivaro or similar size)
- Your own tools
- Public liability insurance for £2 million
- An iPhone/iPad
- Lock up facility required
Hammonds Fitted Furniture is a UK market leading home storage solutions brand with a history that spans more than 90 years. We have a reputation for innovative design, with an emphasis on providing a high-quality product and service, from manufacture through to fit.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you and would like to join our expanding fitter team as a Carpenter, just click ‘Apply’,complete your details and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your application.
If you are successful in your application you will be asked to attend an interview with one of our Regional Operations Manager’s, who will be more than happy to explain the role in more detail and the additional financial benefits available.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: