Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
We are currently recruiting an Admin and Communications Assistant to coordinate the site communications and provide an effective and confidential administrative support service to the site senior leadership team (SLT).
- Managing the creation and delivery of a variety of communications materials in liaison with the central communications team and SLT members
- Provide administrative support to the Site Senior Leadership Team
- Organisation of team and site events
- Completion and collection of data relevant to Health and Safety walkabouts
- Updating and collection of content for the intranet
- Assist with project management during key site projects and initiatives
- Preparation of SLT presentations
- Any other SLT admin duties as and when required
Who We Are Looking For
- Educated to degree level in a Business/Communications or Marketing related discipline
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English
- A confident communicator with excellent inter-personal skills
- IT Literate with working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Programmes
Do you have:
- High level of planning and organizing skills, including the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines of multiple stakeholders
- A creative flare with experience of preparing and coordinating communications using multiple media formats
- Strong relationship building skills
If so, we would love to hear from you!
What We Offer
- 24 days paid holiday per year
- Company pension
- Excellent training and development
- A number of health benefits including: Life Assurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Income protection
- Plus many other flexible benefits: Buy and sell annual leave, cycle to work scheme, online and in store discounts and much more
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva's Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws. EOE including disability/veteran