Job Title: Account Administrator - Bed Specialist
Salary: Up to £20,000 FTE
Role: Permanent / Full time or Part time
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business and play your part to ensure they have they have a seamless finance department.
The role includes working alongside the finance team and overseeing the invoicing of clients and suppliers. Attention to detail is necessary so this process is done at volume and pace.
You will be hard working, have a positive can-do attitude, good organisation skills and enjoy working as part of a close-knit team.
- Preparing sales invoices
- Looking after the general administration for the company
- Liaising with internal departments
- Preparing credit notes
- Producing reports on a timely basis
- To assist with projects that arise for the company
- Maintaining supplier and customer details
- Processing payroll
- Evaluate costs against quotes
- Matching invoices to Sales and entering invoices into the system
- Matching invoices to statements
- Identifying discrepancies and querying these with suppliers to resolve the issue
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to the purchase ledger
- Excellent communication and written English skills
- Experience within the accounts/ administration field
- Work well with a variety of tasks
- Good IT skills
- Microsoft Office – must have good excel and word
- You will naturally enjoy working in a small and close-knit team
Our client is an award-winning bed specialist, offering a fantastic range of products along with a high level of service to their retail and online customers. With a huge online offering, they’re recognised as one of the UK’s largest and leading bed specialists and have a passion and vision to become the UK’s no.1 online bed retailer!
If you are passionate about service, want to be part of a business with a friendly family atmosphere that’s going places and keen to develop your career then you will fit right in.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Frodsham, Runcorn, Ellesmere Port, Northwich, Warrington, St Helens, Chester
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: