Senior Recruitment Consultant - Software & Electronics. Basic to £35,000 DOE. Uncapped commission to 30% (no threshold). Relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Regular pay reviews. Clear progression path.
We're seeking a contract Senior Recruitment Consultant who's either worked within Software & Electronics or to cross train from another sector.
- A true specialist in STEM sectors
- Buoyant markets
- Work with clients on a global scale
- Very open, trustworthy culture; no egos here
- Hugely focussed on growth despite Covid-19
- International offices with new locations opening imminently
- Best in class training (on-site L&D Manager)
- Opportunity to work from home or from the office
- Using Sales and Business Development techniques to win new business
- Consultative sales
- Taking job briefs
- Sourcing candidates via Linkedin, networking, headhunting
- Managing the 360 lifecycle from gaining new clients to offer and acceptance and aftercare.
Senior Recruitment Consultant Rewards
- Salary to £35k DOE
- Flexible pay reviews
- Uncapped commission - to 30% with no threshold
- Clear progression based on merits rather than length of service (all Consultants have been promoted several times in the last two years)
- Opportunities to relocate if you have the drive and desire to do so
- Opportunity to influence company growth
- Tonnes of incentives; company car, achiever's holidays, race days etc
The Recruitment Consultant
- No less than one year of contract 360 Recruitment experience
- Strong new business skills
- Recruitment Consultants who have worked within Software & Electronics;
- OR willing to cross train from another sector
- Recruitment Consultants wanting to work for a progressive rapidly growing business
- Tenacious work ethic
- Confident building relationships with senior candidates and clients
- Team player
We are actively hiring for this role with immediate starts. Interviews will take place over the phone and Zoom with a final face to face interview in the office adhering to social distancing.