- Post Code
- Job Copy
You’re a nurse with a passion for caring for older people. You want to spend more time doing what you do best – nursing, providing care and helping vulnerable people lead happier, healthier lives. When you join Care UK, we’ll give you the support and training you need to develop both your clinical and management skills. This is turn will help you progress more quickly in your career – with excellent opportunities to take on senior roles such as clinical lead, home manager or senior trainer.
In a highly collaborative setting, you’ll lead the care team during your shifts. Your focus will be on making sure every resident gets the very best one-to-one care – medically, physically and emotionally. Working closely with your team members, we’ll expect you to build good relationships with residents, championing their safety and well-being. You’ll also act as Named Nurse for your own portfolio of service users. As an NMC Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), you’ll have good knowledge of care planning and clinical compliance.
As a Nurse at Care UK, you can look forward to:
About Care UK
- Competitive pay from £18-£19ph
- A choice of day, night or weekend shifts
- Bank holiday enhancements
- A paid DBS check
- Free uniform
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
We run over 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, providing residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people. Our commitment to supporting every team member’s personal development means we can offer you exciting opportunities to progress quickly in your nursing career.
- Where you'll work
- Our purpose buill three-storey home, welcomed its first residents at the end of January. The ground floor is a hub of activity, with a hair and beauty salon helping residents to look and feel their best. A café overlooks the landscaped gardens, and with cake, tea and coffee always available, it’s the perfect place to catch up with visitors. On the second floor there’s also a cinema room, complete with large armchairs.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.