£20467 per annum
- You will be speaking with existing customers of the company about their current financial situation
- You will help customers find solutions to their current debts. Whether that be restructuring of finances, setting up of new payment methods or helping them find support from debt charities you will work closely with these customers to deliver the very best level; of service possible.
- Previous banking or fraud experience, ideally within a contact centre
- Previous experience in Collections is useful but not essential
- Exceptional levels of customer service is essential
- You must be able to empathise with the client and be understanding of their current situation
- You must be resilient, adaptable and able to work in a busy and dynamic environment
- Full time, permanent contract
- Working 40 hours on a rota basis.
- Monday – Friday between 8am – 9pm with occasional Saturdays between 8am and 1pm
- On site fully subsidised canteen and breakout room
- Frequent dress-down days