We are currently looking for passionate support workers to join a service Chester. You will be supporting a number of female individuals all with complex needs. You will need to support in accessing the community and local amenities.
**Who were looking for:**
* Our support workers must be kind, compassionate and genuinely enthusiastic about the care and wellbeing of the people in our care
* Our support workers need to use initiative to keep the people in our care engaged, for example coming up with ideas for days out or ideas for rainy days within the service.
* Our support workers MUST be reliable and flexible, care work isnt your typical 9-5 grind!
This is a 24 hour Service!
Each week you will be put on a rota for either full time or part time hours dependent on your preference. There will be some weekend work involved however this typically alternates each week.
The Rotas are produced far in advance so you will always know when you are working. Management are very flexible with the rota and if you need to swap a shift, they will always look to accommodate this when they can.
Overtime is on offer, dependent on staff annual leave and sickness. You will also be able to pick up extra shifts in our other services if they have the availability.
* Shopping and food preparation
* Supporting daily living
* Assisting the people in our care access the local community
* Attending GP appointments
* Working with individualised and person-centred support plans
* Getting involved in recreational and vocational activities
* General Housework
* Small elements of personal care and advice
**Benefits of working for 1st Enable**
* Access to free qualifications in social care (Level 2 and 3)
* 28 days annual leave
* Overtime opportunities
* Pension Scheme
* Refer a friend Scheme (Paying £150 per referral)
* Genuine home away from home feeling
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), as well as satisfactory referencing.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: £8.80 /hour