Which of these options would you most value in your next job?
• Working in a team where talent and potential have more value than paper based qualifications
• Global opportunities to develop in role and choose long term career paths
• Working at the cutting edge of high speed automated logistics technology
• Finding and conquering emerging challenges as the company grows and scales rapidly
• Working in data driven environment where accuracy and clarity is prized above personal opinion
• Where support of colleagues is paramount and 'Not my Job' is not in the vocabulary
Why choose? Join us in the Amazon Reliability Maintenance Engineering team and have them all.
We maintain and optimize all technologies in the Global Amazon Warehouse & Delivery Network ranging from large, modern, purpose built warehouses utilizing robotics and high volume conveyance all the way through the value chain to small, high speed, delivery stations placed as close to our customers as possible.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The focus of the Senior Reliability Engineering Technician role is to ensure safety regulations and policies are adhered to, to ensure preventative maintenance is conducted on time to a high standard and to provide high levels of equipment availability through continuous improvement.
• Role model health & safety best practices and monitor those around them to ensure they follow the example they set.
• Work in a hands on manner and demonstrate SME levels of knowledge on all MHE in the building.
• Coach and mentor the technicians on shift.
• Support the line manager and to supervise the shift in his absence.
• Provide high levels of equipment availability to our internal customers.
• Support continuous improvement of systems in a standard manner across the EU network.
• Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization.