£20467 per annum
• You will be speaking with existing customers of the company about their current financial situation
• You will help customers find solutions to their current debts. Whether that be restructuring of finances, setting up of new payment methods or helping them find support from debt charities you will work closely with these customers to deliver the very best level; of service possible.The Candidate:
• Previous banking or fraud experience, ideally within a contact centre
• Previous experience in Collections is useful but not essential
• Exceptional levels of customer service is essential
• You must be able to empathise with the client and be understanding of their current situation
• You must be resilient, adaptable and able to work in a busy and dynamic environment The Benefits:
• Full time, permanent contract
• Working 40 hours on a rota basis.
• Monday – Friday between 8am – 9pm with occasional Saturdays between 8am and 1pm
• On site fully subsidised canteen and breakout room
• Frequent dress-down days
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.