Do you have RECENT EXPERIENCE as a Healthcare Assistant or Care Support Worker?
Healthcare Assistant duties will include:
- Fast-track recruitment apply here https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/TCSApplication
- Salary up to £12.75/hr including holiday pay.
- Flexible full and part-time hours to suit your lifestyle.
- Weekly pay.
- Flexipay - get paid early whenever you need it.
- Recommend a Friend referral scheme.
- Career progression.
- Supporting Vulnerable Adults.
- Assistance with an individual’s personal care.
- Mobility and transfer assistance/support.
- Work within a team and on an individual basis as and when required.
- Promote Independence, privacy, dignity, confidentiality, respect, and fulfilment.
- To apply click here https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/TCSApplication
Our Healthcare Assistants receive excellent rates of pay, holiday pay, free training, opportunity to complete fully funded NVQ/QCF Health and social care qualification, uniform, and DBS provided 24-hour on-call support and guidance from an experienced team who are committed to providing a high-quality service.
About Total Care Services:
Total Care Services are a Care & Nursing provider based in Merthyr Tydfil supplying Care Support Workers throughout South Wales to various care settings e.g. Nursing, Residential, Mental Health, Hospice’s.