- drafting; reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts (e.g. distribution agreements; contract manufacturing agreements; IT/software agreements; marketing agreements);
- advising on compliance and regulatory matters;
- handling/managing contractual disputes;
- Mergers & Acquisitions, including due diligence, disclosure and the drafting/negotiation of purchase agreements;
- assist with the provision of internal training for the wider business on general legal matters such as GDPR and Competition law;
- liaise with and manage external legal counsel to assist on the matters above including IP agents to protect the Group's international trademark and patent portfolio.
- supporting with general queries.
As part of a growing team, you will also be expected to assist with mentoring of a trainee lawyer/paralegal member of the team.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified lawyer with at least two year's post-qualification experience in a range of commercial and corporate matters with an ability to demonstrate sufficient experience with IP rich and/or manufacturing and distribution.
My clients is a rapidly growing business within the pharmaceuticals sphere.
Growth is fuelling the need for additional commercial support in the legal team.
Generous package and benefits.
Wonderfully supporting team.
High quality work.
Fast Track opportunity for the correct applicant.