£18 p/h – Circa £30.8K/Band 6 Equivalent 33 Hours – Nights Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC Great Benefits
A nursing home in Stourport-on-Severn is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN to join their clinical team on permanent nights.
This 40+ bedded, fully CQC compliant home provides first class nursing care to elderly residents and younger adults and supports those with dementia and mental health conditions.
What the home is offering and details of this Night Nurse position:
• 33 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Night shifts only
• Excellent rates of pay of £18 per hour
• Free uniform, free DBS, free onsite parking and free refreshments
• A comprehensive induction inclusive of all mandatory training in addition to ongoing training opportunities
As Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in managing and implementing resident care programmes and ensuring care is safe, effective and meeting the needs of residents. You will coordinate and lead HCAs in the delivery of personal care and will ensure clinical records are maintained in line with CQC essential standards.
The skills, qualifications and qualities required in a Night Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate previous experience working in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading shifts and coordinating care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on [... Click Apply...]for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.