The role is traditional in the sense that diary management, gate keeping, international travel, expenses, printing/binding and putting together documentation are important elements, but this is a role for a PA who wants to understand what is going on around them, gaining knowledge, taking an interest and getting more involved in projects. The Executive Assistant is an important part of the team and gaining knowledge of the business around you will help to better support these busy individuals.
The ideal candidate for this Executive Assistant role for West End of London based Private Equity will be a problem solver who can stay calm under pressure and 10 steps ahead at all times with the ability to adapt to all personalities. You will need to be open to work outside the standard hours but push back when required and come up with solutions.
- Emotional Intelligence - amend your style to your boss(es), their needs, what's happening around you
- Team Player - you would work with the other PAs and have a "buddy" to cover you and vice versa.
- Everyone is your customer - exceptional customer service, whatever the task
- This is a fast paced environment with changes occurring all the time which must not fluster you.
- Being calm, assertive and in control are key.
My client is a West End of London based top tier Private Equity firm with an entrepreneurial feel that supports a progressive attitude.
This West End of London based Private Equity firm will provide the Executive Assistant with an enviable working environment, private health care cover, non-contributory pension, life assurance, income protection insurance, annual discretionary bonus (highly competitive), 24 days' holiday (plus bank holidays), free membership to the in-house gym and free lunch in our staff restaurant.