- Free parking
- Flexible hours
- Working from home days
- Bupa Medical Cash Plan
- Opportunity to win team incentives (Past incentives have included a meal at a top Gordon Ramsay Restaurant, a day at a Spa or a track day driving a supercar)
- Extra holiday for years of service
- Death in service benefit
- Management Development Programme
- We are looking for an experienced Facebook Paid Social Specialist (we’ll happily consider talented people with a strong paid search background) to aid the generation of over 800,000 customer enquiries each year. The role includes contributing to the overall paid social strategy with an annual budget of over £2 million.
- Own and develop Reassured’s Paid Social advertising strategy and plans, growing profitable lead volume from Facebook and Instagram channels whilst expanding into other profitable paid social media channels to generate volume and profit growth for Reassured.
- Lead the Facebook marketing team to achieve cost effective, profitable lead generation growth, turning Facebook into a high volume channel for Reassured.
- Plan growth strategies for all of Reassured’s products on paid social channels.
- Deliver lead volume growth, whilst balancing Cost Per Lead and Revenue Per Lead KPIs.
- Efficiently manage the £2-3 million+ Facebook advertising budget.
- Develop creative and landing page optimisation test plans to improve paid social website conversions.
- Develop ongoing testing plans and processes
- Constantly optimise and expansion paid social channels in order to drive profitable growth.
- Monitor, analyse and report results against key website metrics and KPIs to provide the business with insights, recommendations and strategies for continued improvement.
Skills and Experience
- Passionate about all things digital.
- At least 18 months’ experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of delivering successful paid social campaigns (in-house or agency). We will happily consider candidates with a strong background in PPC search marketing.
- Experience of multivariant landing page testing.
- Experienced in Google Analytics.
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent reporting skills with a proactive approach.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results.
- Outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in all aspects of paid social with a particularly strong background in Facebook advertising.
- Certificated in Google Analytics.