£18.20 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) Paid Breaks Full or Part Time Hours Available Nights Purpose Built Nursing Home
A privately-owned home in Chard, Somerset currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Night Staff Nurse to join their team.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy are as follows:
• Full and part time hours available on nights
• Competitive rates of pay of £18.20 per hour plus paid breaks
• 28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
• Comprehensive training and full induction plan
• Continued professional and career development
• Discounts from retail, high street and leisure
• DBS paid for
As Night Staff Nurse you will always ensure that the highest standards of care meet the needs of the resident in line with their plan of care and is fully compliant with the NMC codes of conduct.
Applicants for this Night Staff Nurse post should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or qualified Mental Health Nurse/ RMN
• Ideally experienced in elderly and dementia care or a UK care home setting
• Able to work independently, including in the management of care plans and medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on [... Click Apply...].
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.