The purpose of this role is to ensure Xe have a rich and accurate knowledge base to service our front line and our customers. This knowledge base will empower front line teams to provide accurate answers to customers first time. It will also underpin the help and self serve experience in our digital products, enabling customers to find their own answers online. This role is responsible for:
- Thorough root cause analysis, identify self service and knowledge content requirements
- Leveraging your UX Writing skills, create relevant and on brand knowledge content with the highest self-serve value for front line and customers
- Create digital training materials for our client facing teams to promote best practice in line with our global operating model strategy.
- Manage content creation process
- Identify and work with key knowledge SMEs across the business e.g compliance, product (Apollo, Galileo), account administration etc to ensure accurate answers
- QA creation of all content so it is in line with brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Manage publishing of the content across knowledge tools.
- Interface with translation services where required, managing translation of key content into the new supported languages (French, Dutch, German, Spanish)
- Drive adoption of knowledge internally, raising awareness across key teams
- Monitor KPIs and make continuous improvements so that knowledge has the highest impact with Xe internal users and consumer customers
- Create Quick Reference Guides and training materials related to front line systems and process changes
- Manage communication related to front line systems and process changes, in line with roll out plans
- Ensure we build up a central library of training materials
- Help gather global team feedback on change, and monitor roll out and change effectiveness.
- Successful launch and adoption of knowledge tools for our frontline teams and for customers across our product platforms.
- Embedded processes for knowledge creation and management, involving identified SMEs across the business globally
- Good adoption levels of knowledge a) internally b) by customers
- Reduction in consumer call volumes for specific query types, over time
- Customer satisfaction with self-serve experience
- Internal satisfaction and feedback on Salesforce knowledge
- KPIs: # knowledge articles and FAQs, knowledge usage levels (internal and consumer), reduced consumer call volumes, % First Call resolution, overall customer satisfaction.
- Improved first call resolution rates
- Reduction in inbound call / emails through self-service
- Productivity time for new starters to x weeks
- Employee satisfaction with tools and processes
- Compliance to ongoing training
- Proven experience in writing content for multiple audiences in line with tone of voice brand guidelines
- Analytical, good at manipulating and interpreting data. Can assess the impact of changes made, and based on data, how we can drive further improvement.
- Creative thinker, that can come up with creative solutions to challenges.
- Ability to work to deadlines - Pragmatic and able to prioritise
- Enjoys working across teams
- Good communicator with the ability to influence and motivate others.
- Competitive salary based on experience plus on-target 10% bonus
- 23 days holiday (increasing with service 1 day per annum, capped at 28 days - plus birthday day-off)
- Group pension plan 4% employer contribution
- Euronet Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Healthcare Insurance Scheme, Income Protection Scheme, Life Assurance Scheme
- Critical Illness Cover