Company: Ashfield Healthcare
Position: Key Account Manager
Therapy Area: Rheumatology, Oncology and Haematology
Territory: North East and Yorkshire
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Ashfield Healthcare is excited to be working with an esteemed client to recruit a Key Account Manager as part of a team expansion within the Rheumatology, Oncology and Haematology markets.
Our client is a dynamic pharmaceutical company, who is rapidly growing. They are involved in the development, manufacturing and distribution of products to more than 70 countries globally. This is a unique opportunity to be at the start of this new and exciting "Added Value Products" division of the company and to play a key role in the shaping and growth of the future.
The successful candidate will have strong Key Account Management experience, be resilient, tenacious and driven. You must be good at account planning especially contingency planning. It would be desirable if you have CCG experience due to Integrated Care Systems now being put in place by the NHS.
This is a very rewarding role with a growing company where you will receive a high level of respect and autonomy. This large organisation will welcome ideas to improve processes and are willing to make the changes required to be successful.
* Development of Key Account Business Plans including compliance of each account to performance objectives, identification of business expansion opportunities within each account, portfolio penetration objectives, relationship management with key stakeholders.
* Business Relationship Management of Key Accounts- establish effective relationships with clinical, pharmacist and procurement teams and establish a broad range of contacts across the designated accounts to ensure opportunities identified and solutions implemented.
* Effective Relationship Management of Key Colleagues- build and maintain effective business relationships across a wide range of internal functions including customer services, marketing, logistics, planning, finance and senior management ensuring appropriate internal resource is actioned to effect excellent service to key accounts.
* Manage Stock Flow- utilising marketing, customer services, demand management and other plans ensure that stock flows smoothly through to the key commercial accounts.
* Input into and implementation of operational plans.
* In particular input into and implementation of commercial strategy for new product entries.
* Ensure robust New Product Introduction process and effective communication with key stakeholders to include New Business Development products.
*Identifying and deliver the development of new business opportunities and profitable expansion of the business in the defined territory.
* Review the company's market potential, competitive position and other relevant factors relating to services, pricing and costs specifically in the market.
Drive for Results:
Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
Makes good decisions (without considering how much time it takes) based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment; most of his/her solutions and suggestions turn out to be correct and accurate when judged over time; sought out by others for advice and solutions.
Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
Good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done; knows how to organize people and activities; understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient work flow; knows what to measure and how to measure it; can see opportunities for synergy and integration where others can't; can simplify complex processes; gets more out of fewer resources.
Ashfield is a fast-paced place to work where you will be highly valued. We will give you all the support, training and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results for our clients. With an international reach and great support, the opportunities here are wide and diverse.
It is our people that have made us successful, and we are committed to our values.
Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
Successful candidates will benefit from a competitive salary, car, laptop, mobile phone, pension, healthcare and an excellent reward and recognition package. Please note that the ability to drive is a requirement of this role.
Please note if you have not heard from a member of the recruitment department within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
Thank you for your interest in Ashfield.