Reporting to the Digital Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for the day-to-day deliverables a PR Agency, of client digital marketing programmes, working with account teams to ensure digital output meets overarching marcomms objectives and supports the wider PR/communications and brand strategies.
Applicants must have the following essential skills and experience:
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms - comfortable with implementing organic and paid social media marketing strategies across LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube
- SEO knowledge and experience
- Proficient in keyword research and search trend analysis
- Capable of managing and executing the implementation of SEO strategies
- Experience with Google Ads - search and display
- Knowledge and experience using Google Analytics and Social Media insights to monitor, report and analyse results to continue to improve performance
- Experience delivering digital media campaigns
- Experienced in delivering e-marketing campaigns
- Content writing
- Basic HTML
- GDPR compliant database management
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with clients and colleagues on the day-to-day deliverables
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience in the B2B sector
- Agency experience with the ability to work efficiently across multiple client accounts
- Digital content writing experience
- Google tag manager experience
- Marketing experience in maritime / energy sector
- Website content management
- Basic HTML/CSS skills
- Digital design skills
- Experience with HubSpot marketing automation
- New business commission scheme (9% of first years’ fee for new business introductions)
- Commission scheme on new hires recommended to the business
- Employee perks including discounts at national chains and wellness support
- Investment in training for career and personal development
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus additional accrual opportunities.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90457333