We are seeking to hire results driven Sales Managers to join our expanding sales team. As a “hunter” Sales Manager you will possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to meet and exceed your set targets. You will be responsible for driving business development, proactive sales campaigns and the management of a sales team.
As a “hunter” Sales Manager you will have the ability to complete the sales process from business development through to delivery with ease and drive your team through strong leadership qualities. Previous experience as a Sales Manager in a fast-paced high dynamic environment is a must. We receives an unprecedented level of sales enquiries daily; the tools will be given to you to succeed and progress.
We are a UK based security and safety organisation with representatives in over 50 countries worldwide. The Group specialises in threat detection, screening technologies, x-ray scanning systems and air cargo security, selling into predominantly airports, ports, border security and blue-chip companies globally. International experience with £m individual turnover targets in an industry related field will be viewed favourably.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
• Managing sales processes by developing a strategic plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
• Driving the sales team to meet targets and planned sales goals.
• Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
• Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
• Coordinating pipeline generation through business development.
• The ongoing training of your sales team.
• Developing your sales team through motivation and leadership
• Promoting the organization and products.
Sales Manager Requirements:
• Motivated, driven, self-starter and a leader.
• Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
• Ability to lead a sales team.
• Experience in customer relationship management.
• Experience in GBP million sales targets.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• International sales.
• Ability to communicate at C-suite level.
Location – UK Wide, combination of office and home based work. Basic Salary £35 – £40K DOE OTE £80K plus
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV with covering letter including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90476494