Community Support Worker
Are you a care worker looking for a job?
We provide domiciliary home care services in Gravesend and it’s surroundings
To support the service users to live a dignified and independent life
within their own home and community. This may include the provision of
personal, emotional, social and physical support on a 24-hour basis or
shift rota system.
Responsibilities includes and not limited to
- To ensure the good name of the organisation and behave in a
professional manner while on duty.
- To assist the service user in their day to day living within their
own home, promoting independence and diversity in their lives in
accordance with the service user care plan
- To assist service users with personal care, including getting
up/going to bed, washing, bathing/undressing and toileting
- To assist service users with mobility problems and other physical
disabilities, including incontinence and help in the use and care of
aids and personal equipment
- To care for service users who are temporarily sick, for example
with minor dressings, bed nursing, help with feeding etc.
- To help care for service users who are dying
- To help the promotion of mental and physical activity of service
users through talking to them, sharing activities such as reading,
writing and hobbies, taking them out for recreational/social,
educational and employment activities
- To do light cleaning tasks such as, changing beds, tidying rooms,
laundry, empty commodes
- Planning, preparing meals and serving meals. Feeding service users
who need assistance, wash up tidy away and clean kitchen/dining room.
If this is for you, contact us today. We provide free training and
competitive rate of pay
You will be expected to provide the following if selected for interview.
· Proof of National Insurance number
proofs of address less than 3 months (utility bills, GP registration
· 2 passport size photographs
certificates (if available)
· Recent DBS with yearly updates (if
no DBS we can apply on your behalf. The applicant will cover the cost.)