Can you adapt to your environment easily?
Do you crave the feel-good factor that comes with caring for others?
How do you like to step outside your comfort zone?
An evolving enthusiastic and charismatic team of people at an SEN school in Liverpool need a TA to join them for a September start. This school has some great facilities for you to use to your advantage, helping the learners to stay engaged and build independence.
- Accompanying learners on educational visits
- Physically assisting with activities such as swimming and PE
- Delivering 1:1 and group sessions to specific needs students, using IT to provide an enhanced learning experience
- Providing all aspects of personal care to students aged 3 - 19
Ideal candidates for the school will have the following:
- Previous experience in a mainstream or special education context
- An awareness of the importance of safeguarding
- High energy and a can-do attitude
- Charisma, confidence and a good sense of humour
- A 1:1 consultant available 24/7
- Exclusive online services
- Career Advice
- Top-class market knowledge to match you to your perfect role
- Satisfaction from improving others' quality of life
- Obtaining skills and training with ASD, SLD & PMLD learners
- On-site parking
- The opportunity to take your development into your own handsRandstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools.
Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.