HEAD OF CUSTOMER SERVICE
CENTRAL LONDON (WEEKLY INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL)
UP TO £70,000 + BENEFITS + INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
We are currently working with a well-established international business, who are recruiting for a Head of Customer Service to join their London Head Office team, and work across their other sites in Belgium and Sweden also. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Head of Customer Service to join a vibrant, outgoing, innovative and expanding business at an exciting period of expansion.
As the Head of Customer Service you will manage and oversee the relationship with their outsourced customer service provider, but also constantly strive for improvement across the customer service department. This will include reviewing processes, looking at new technology, competitor analysis etc.
The ideal candidate must have excellent customer service management experience and ideally experience managing an outsourced customer service function.
- Managing sites in London, Belgium and Sweden
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders within the outsourced customer service provider
- Supporting the outsourced partner with processes, procedures, regular reporting and feedback
- Constantly reviewing processes and policies to strive for improvement in efficiency and output
- Regular monitoring of KPIs to identify areas of concern and improvement quickly
- Managing ad-hoc projects within the Customer Service department
- Creating, leading and managing the training for the department
- Work closely with the senior management team to collaborate on projects and ideas
- Responsible for the overall performance of all 3 sites
- Traveling between the 3 offices on a weekly basis
- Working as part of a fast-paced and vibrant team
- Experience within Customer Service Management is essential
- Previous experience managing an outsourced customer service function is desirable
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proven track record of delivering strong customer service KPIs
- Experience within a multi-site or international role is desirable
- Confident to implement new procedures and processes
TO APPLY: Please send CV immediately
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90475854