Our client a Global Pharmaceutical Company have opened new vacancies within their Regulatory team and are looking to recruit x2 Regulatory Affairs Executive's, one on a 6 month contract and the other on a 12 month contract. This will initially be working remote due to COVID, return to site at their offices in Middlesex will be expected.
To ensure that appropriate content for a range of submissions supporting R&D projects is developed and delivered to agreed timeframes and in compliance with internal processes and policies as they apply to the role.
- This role requires deep understanding of submission requirements for multiple countries/ submission types and an ability to create and deliver a detailed submission plan/delivery schedule based on interaction with groups both inside and outside GRPD & GRA.
- Be accountable to GRL/ Regional Rep/ C&EP lead for delivery of submissions or strategy components for an assigned product in development or marketed product; planning own and submission team activities to ensure delivery to agreed timeframes and appropriate content
- You will be responsible for the implementation of the submission strategy for TG supported markets
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the submission strategy for NCE Global Delivery supported markets
- Ensure quality of both own and submission team work and compliance with regulatory guidelines and process as they apply to the role.
- Work with staff from other functions, and should be capable of working to senior levels in development functions in provision of advice, interpretation of relevant guidance's, researching topics and resolving issues.
- May be required to liaise with Regulatory Agencies to resolve issues in relation to their accountabilities.
- May be part of the Regulatory Matrix Team for the given product and accountable for leadership of relevant submission team.
- May be responsible for the maintenance activities associated with an approved product, including product renewals, label harmonization, PBRER submissions etc.
- Degree minimum in any life sciences.
- Broad understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, drug development environment, and R&D processes and objectives.
- Global/ EMAP Regulatory submission experience - Knowledge of regulatory agency guidelines and expectations for submissions.
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and commitment to deliver high quality output, even under pressures sometimes demanded by regulatory deadlines and managing multiple submissions simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to interpret and advise on guidelines and requirements on a global basis, reflecting recent company experience
- Ability to effectively interact with line and middle management, staff and external contacts on a functional and strategic level in a matrix environment.
- Ability to lead in a matrix environment and ensure delivery of objectives across cross-functional teams.
- Ability to gain consensus on a way forward in an environment where there may be more than one way of achieving a successful outcome.
- Proven ability to think flexibly in order to meet constantly shifting priorities and timelines.
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential career discussion regarding other Regulatory Opportunities. Please contact me: or +441753 589673