A niche manufacturer based within audio devices is looking for a Production Engineer to Provide support to both the Manufacturing & Engineering Manager. Your Main goal is to strive for the highest production quality whilst using lean principles to remain cost effective.
- Develop techniques to manage and control the sites production
- Create and Manage product spec instructions
- Be a part of the NPD team to see products from conception to creation
- manage the long term efficiency of production
- Engineering degree (Desirable)
- Minimum qualification of NVQ/BTEC
- Ability to liaise between multiple departments
- previous experience writing design instructions
- previous experience removing performance blockers
- Site Based
- Monday - Friday (37.5 hours)
- Role located in Wiltshire
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90500204