Being a Marketing Executive for AIT means managing a large brand; making it appealing to clients from vastly different sectors, both in the UK and abroad.
Candidates must be flexible in how they think and write as they will be representing our company by being the first point of contact to the clients that they advertise to.
A high number of candidates may make applications for this position, so make sure to send your CV and application through as soon as possible.
AIT is a major UK based language service provider. We have contracts with major clients such as, the NHS, Local Authorities and we also have provided services to international organisations such as to Tiffany and Co, to CNN etc. This means applicants must be confident and flexible in how they present the company.
Duties will include:
• Writing and scheduling press release, research in the sector and develop new strategies and continual development
• Effective content writing and distribution of content, on both social media and news platforms among others.
• Increasing brand awareness through engagement with relevant commercial associations.
• Generate industry specific leads
• Design marketing tools such as newsletters and ensure they are kept up to date.
• Manage our digital presence, both through social media and other channels, ensuring it remains current.
• Provide progress reports at set increments.
• Leading launch strategy for new service launches.
• Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
Benefits: In addition to the agreed salary, the company will pay an additional commissioning fee payable to the applicant meeting certain targets.
• Be creative and able to take initiative.
• Have a passion and desire for marketing.
• Be willing to learn and make good use of the training provided.
• Have excellent persuasive and informative written form.
• Be organised, with very effective time management.
• Have a level 3 qualified at the least, preferably in marketing related subjects.
• Have experience operating within a set of brand guidelines with regards to look, feel, tone and personality of the company's brand
• Have qualitative research and analysis skills are essential.
• Have effective project management skills.
• Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and effectively prioritise tasks to ensure that work is done to deadlines.
• All forms of experience and demonstrable skill will be taken into account.
• Candidates with knowledge of tools such as WordPress, PHP, Adobe Publisher and GoogleAnalytics may be given preference. However, as training is provided.
Experience: Experience in Marketing and Sales is essential but bespoke training will be provided to the successful candidate.
The Birmingham office, which candidates will be working in, is very fast paced and tight knit. This means applicants must be effective both independently and at times, as part of a small team.
Please email your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com