Position: Staff Nurse
Service: Nursing Dementia and general care in older adults
Salary: £18.21ph + Paid breaks (£34,000 -£45,500) per annum
Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (24, 36, 42, 48 hours options available)
Shifts: Days OR Nights available depending on preference
Contract type: Permanent
*9.7/10 Excellent Reviews on [... Click Apply...]
*5/5 All Good Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating
In our home we have a very rare and exciting opportunity that has come up:
We are looking for highly motivated registered nurses experience or newly qualified RNLD, RGN, RMN who will play a key role in our care home in Reading. The home specialises in care of older adults including Nursing Dementia and general care in older adults.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience
Pre - Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee *£120
- Cost of DBS paid by employer
- 28 days holiday including Bank holidays
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Excellent rates of pay
- Uniform provided
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Work a 12 hour shift and your meal is included
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on [... Click Apply...]or send a copy of your CV to [... Click Apply...].u k
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text [... Click Apply...]- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.