Bury based business is looking to recruit a full time Admin Assistant. Due to our continuing growth we are excited to offer a great opportunity to join our team.
As an Admin Assistant, you will be responsible for many different tasks such as data processing, reporting, dealing with queries and other office-based tasks.
You will be expected to assist and support the team along with dealing with incoming telephone queries. Full training will be given, but experience in administration and customer service would be beneficial.
- Data entry and updating on internal systems
- Answering inbound calls
- Responding and assisting in email correspondence
- Processing information received onto company software
- Raising invoices
- Filing / Scanning
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service experience or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work well within a team and to deadlines.
- Microsoft Excel Knowledge
Skills, Knowledge, Experience:
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Pro-active attitude.
- Exceptional organisation skills
In return for your dedication and commitment you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Excellent training & support
- Free parking and on-site gym
- Friendly small team environment
This is a full-time position.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90499696