We are looking for a professional, confident Ward Manager (RMN/RNLD) who can lead, inspire & oversee the delivery of the very best care.
You will be working 38.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday) on Haven Ward, our mixed male and female emergency acute inpatient unit at Cygnet Hospital Harrogate.
Cygnet Hospital Harrogate, CQC rated ‘Good’, is our long-established mental health hospital that provides an emergency admissions service across two acute wards. The Hospital is located in very pleasant surroundings, in this picturesque North Yorkshire spa town which is easily accessed by road and rail.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Provide the highest standard of nursing care & be a role model to junior staff
- Co-ordinate all clinical aspects of the ward & ensure co-operation between clinical departments
- Implement clinical & administrative policies, procedures & regulations
- Ensure compliance by others of policies, procedures & regulations
- Support staff through debriefs, appraisals, training, meetings & development of evidence/ research-based practice
- Participate in the manager’s on-call system to provide the first point of contact for ward-based staff, outside of normal working hours
- Lead by example to ensure consistently high standards of clinical care & documentation
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus much more
- An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number
- Committed to delivering improvement strategies across all aspects of clinical service provision
- Familiar with in an inpatient setting – preferably acute or forensic settings
- Experienced in managing change, leadership initiatives, motivating & developing others
- Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
- Capable of undertaking audits, developing, following-up & ensuring completion of action plans
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & the latest nursing practices
- Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90506655