The IQVIA Machine Learning and AI Solutions team is one of the leading healthcare analytical teams in the world. Joining our team provides the opportunity to work with extremely complex data and methodologies in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. We seek highly motivated people who truly want to make a difference in the life sciences industry. At IQVIA, we look for the very best people and then give them meaningful work to do. We don't simply think about careers, we think about contributions _._
Associate Director, AI architecture, Real-World Technology
We are looking for a passionate technology and product-focused evangelist for this position based in London, UK or Warsaw, Poland. In this senior role for our Real World Technology team you will be key in creating software & data science solutions to extend our range of SaaS and AIML based offerings, from pipeline and database optimization through to data mining and visualization techniques such as graph, hive plotting or topological data analysis.
Our Real-World Technology division within IQVIA is a fast-growing business, focusing upon delivering tangible results to our clients across healthcare levering software and healthcare bigdata. We work with clients to help them use complex clinically rich patient-level healthcare datasets to answer their specific questions globally, make more informed decisions, and deliver results to solves healthcare biggest challenges, from accelerating clinical trials to diagnosing patients with rare diseases. Our ever-expanding range of successful product lines include privacy engines, NLP engines, AutoAI engines or BigData SaaS platforms. In addition, the team curates the world's largest collection of such Real-World Data from actual patient care settings in 18 countries worldwide, encompassing clinical trial, genomics, EMR, claims and pharmacy data, and is at the forefront of "Big Data" in healthcare.
You'll work closely with and across the leadership our RW Technology Team including, VPs and Directors owning different product lines and software engineering cells to:
- Support implementation of IQVIA-wide AI council architecture initiatives (source, CD/CI pipelines, API re-use, AI performance validation infrastructure)
- Build dedicated solutions in AIML pipelines, from data through to visualization and associated data mining techniques such as Graph and AI frameworks
- Develop MVP prototypes based on novel databases (e.g., Neo4j, SOLR, elastic), representation learning, semantic reasoning, or visualization techniques (e.g., topological)
- Work with exiting IQVIA SaaS & AI platforms to re-use technical capabilities
- Support rapid solution architecture design as part of business development and sales, such as for large or complex client RFPs
Our ideal candidate: Experience
- Strong software engineering skills and exposure to various end-end technology stacks
- Experience in BigData engines (e.g., petabytes of data) and mastery of bigdata science languages (e.g., Python, PySpark / Spark SQL, SPARQL, Cypher)
- Depth in novel databases (e.g., Neo4j, SOLR, Elastic, GraphLab, GraphEngine, or similar) and representation learning (e.g., knowledge graph, semantic reasoning
- Exposure to key AI frameworks (Tensorflow, Sagemaker, etc...) and visualization techniques (topological analysis, concept maps, graph)
- Exposure to cloud vendor tools and infrastructure
- Proven hands-on leadership in building software solutions or data science teams.
Our ideal candidate: Abilities
- Proven experience in solution architecture implementation
- Outstanding technical and coding abilities
- A collaborative mindset and excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to build strong relationships
- Fluency in English and excellent oral presentation and writing skills.
Offering Competitive Salary and Benefits
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren't just possible - they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you're supported to succeed.