We’re hiring for a Forklift Truck Driver to join a company based in the Macclesfield area. You will be part of a supportive team who manufacture a range of products for well-known organisations across the globe. With two sites, you will be required to load goods in the company van and drive them between sites as well as helping support the production process.
What’s on offer?
- Rate of pay: £9.50 per hour
- Hours of work: 8am - 5pm Mon - Fri (early finish Fridays)
- Ongoing contract with a view to go permanent
- Full training across various areas of the business
- Free onsite parking
- Part of a progressive team where most leaders are promoted from within
- Supportive management and ongoing development
What will you be doing as a Forklift Truck Driver?
- Loading and unloading goods from the company van using the FLT
- Driving the company van between the two production sites
- Helping to clean, clear and assemble packaging lines following correct procedures
- Helping to unpack, organise and pack goods in an organised and timely fashion
- Managing, diagnosing and reporting equipment performance issues
- Taking responsibility for the zone that you work in and the equipment in general; this includes ensuring good housekeeping standards are maintained
What do you need?
- Valid counterbalance licence
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience operating a forklift truck
- Excellent work ethic is required, as well as punctuality and reliability
- Flexibility as hours of work can be subject to change dependant on the orders
- Physical fitness and the ability to lift heavy items
- Good time management as you will be working at speed
What’s nice to have?
- Previous experience in a production environment
- Experience working in a target driven environment
If you are interested in joining a busy but supportive production environment, this is a fantastic organisation to be a part of as they continue their growth. For more information speak with our team or apply today for consideration.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted