My client, an internationally respected institution, is now looking for someone to manage the financial aspects of their large property portfolio. In addition, this role will manage their securities.
The role will be a fixed term contract for six months but there is a possibility that this could become a permanent role for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities will cover:
- Prepare quarterly/annual reports regarding sales and purchases of property detailing values, gains and losses
- Producing a detailed annual property valuation report and reconciling to the accounts
- Overseeing and ensuring that all rent and insurance demands are issued in a timely manner and aged debt reports are maintained
- Ensuring all income and expenditure is recorded accurately in the GL
- Ensuring all new leases, rent reviews, sales and purchases, lease expiries etc are correctly set up
- Liaising with the managing agents to ensure that all Capex has been identified and reconciled.
- Preparation of quarterly/annual accounts, forecasts and budgets including variance analysis
- Knowledge of bonds, securities and trading would be desirable but not essential
The client has a good benefits package which includes:
- 25 day holiday plus Bank Holidays
- A 36.25 hours working week
- Free lunches whilst working on site
- Discounted gym membership
- Pension scheme