We believe that cultivating a deeper sense of loyalty and belonging is key to how we attract and retain our best people. By embracing our diverse experiences and views, we are better positioned to deliver results, create innovations that matter, and thrive in today's changing world. This reality inspires our Inclusion & Diversity vision, We Are More Together, and guides our approach as we all work toward creating great places where our teams work and thrive.
The Manager, HR Business Partner will partner with multiple leaders across the EMEA Tektronix organization to deliver on Tektronix's business transformation and our Employee Value Proposition-For You. For Us. For Growth. This leader will be instrumental in driving the strategic people and talent strategies to deliver accelerated growth, profitability and market share gains across the region. This role is responsible for translating organizational priorities into defined actions for attracting, developing and retaining talent critical for the success of the company.
In this role, you will lead a team of HR Business partners to diagnose issues, see patterns, and recommend immediate and long-term systemic solutions. You will collaborate across teams and regions, influence all levels of the organization, and roll up your sleeves and engage on a hands-on basis with individuals and teams. You must be passionate about Tektronix's vision and just as passionate about our people. You enjoy variety and can quickly assess both organizational needs and an individual's potential. You see beyond the challenges and think creatively about solutions. You stay focused and flexible in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and excel in an organization with rapid change. This position reports to HR Director, EMEA and India.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Partner with executive leaders to ensure strategic company initiatives and culture are being demonstrated and driven throughout the organization
- Act as both a business partner and internal coach to senior leaders and managers
- Bring innovative programs to increase the organization's exposure to Inclusion and Diversity, driving measurable business results
- Drive annual organizational talent assessment processes in your organizations to ensure our organizational design and people capability can deliver on the company's strategic initiatives
- Attract and develop a high-performing HR Business Partner team; be known as a developer of top-tier Human Resources talent
- Develop and deliver meaningful people metrics to show measurable results in improving organizational health aligned to business outcomes through continuous improvement (FBS - Fortive Business System)
- Support HR transformation in the region to enhance the effectiveness of the HR services offered to Tektronix employees and managers
- Partner with HR Centers of Excellence and Regional HR leaders to design and deploy best in class programs across your business groups
- Help evolve the company's culture, including driving employee engagement to enable a high performing workforce that contributes to strategic growth
- Help leaders create followership through transformation (design and facilitate leadership workshops)
- Drive change through robust change-management processes and metrics-driven leadership
- Ensure the integrity of employee relations' practices
- Partner with HR Manager in India to drive consistency across EMEAI (EMEA & India) region
- 7+ years of progressive experience in Human Resources
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Experience finding, developing, and promoting Human Resources talent to build a High Performing HR Business Partner team
- Demonstrated ability to successfully balance the achievement of short-term objectives with longer-term strategic goals
- Bias for action with strong results orientation; willingness to take a critical view of stretch goals and initiatives to drive breakthrough results
- Proven ability to generate consensus across diverse parties, influence high-impact decisions, provide critical feedback, and lead difficult conversations
- Strong business acumen, and demonstrated ability to establish credibility, trust and partnership at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to analyze various data and make linkages across complex organizational or business concepts, strategy, structure and processes
- Proven skill in assessing and coaching talent up to Executive levels
- Ability to evaluate organizational capabilities, including structure and organization design, talent, and resource requirements and to drive appropriate improvements
- Demonstrated ability to understand cultural differences and their impact on human resource strategies, organizational development, and talent assessment
- Strong HR/ employment experience in EMEA, specifically (UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Russia, Italy, Nordics and others)
- Experience cooperating with Works Councils in Germany and France
- Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
- Experience leading change management at a global scale
When you join Tektronix and Fortive, you will work in an extraordinary team, learning with and from great people, where diversity and inclusion is celebrated. You will have the opportunity to do work that makes a difference in the world. You will be trusted and empowered to contribute in meaningful ways with visibility and accountability. We are obsessed with our customers and have a commitment to transparency, unending learning and growth to accelerate progress and innovation. Join us for the excitement of a startup with a history of success! For You. For Us. For Growth.
Tektronix is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Candidates with less education/experience may be considered for other opportunities.
How to Apply: Apply online.
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive's well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company's operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com.
Tektronix is a place where people are challenged to explore the boundaries of what's possible, bringing the digital future one step closer every day. Our work accelerates technological breakthroughs that are revolutionizing culture and industry worldwide. Through precision-engineered measurement solutions, we work with our customers to eliminate the barriers between inspiration and realization of world-changing technologies. Realize your true potential at Tektronix - join us in revolutioneering a better tomorrow.