Our Care Assistants have one thing in common, they are all very happy! The reason why they are happy is because at Bluebird Care Rushmoor & Surrey Heath we value and respect ALL of our staff and everyone that joins becomes part of a close-knit team, with strong family values based in Camberley, Bagshot, Aldershot and Farnborough and its surrounding areas.
We are looking for caring, reliable, flexible and committed individuals to join our friendly team of Care Assistants for Full and Part Time hours. You will be working closely with our customers; providing a high level of care which promotes dignity, respect and choice to ensure they live at home in a safe secure and comfortable way.
Anyone who does not genuinely care about the welfare of other people will not be suitable for this job.
Full training is provided prior to commencing the role then a programme of on-going on the job support from our supervision team.
Our shift patterns generally work as follows:
So here are 5 reasons why you should apply to work for us:
1) Salary - We pay our Care Assistants some of the leading rates in the area: £9.50 - 12.50 per hour!
2) Flexible - We have part time and full time work available. Mornings, evenings or weekends ' they have positions to suit your needs.
3) We give you time to care ' With the average visit time of 45 minutes and a minimum visit time of 30 minutes, we never rush our Care Assistants.
4) Happy staff ' we have lots of Care Assistants who have been with us for over 5 years because we value and respect our staff.
5) We are a team ' Everyone in the business delivers care so we are business that stays in touch with our staff.
If this sounds like the role for you, and you would like to join a company that values, respects and looks after its Care Assistants then click APPLY today. We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information about the care assistant role, please see the Job Description.
How we reward/support our Care Assistants:
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: