We are seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to join a well-established, family-run SME based in Rotherwas, Hereford.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate Customer Service Representative, who will be responsible for providing quality customer service for all customers, by providing product and service information and solutions in response to questions, requirements, concerns and complaints by phone and email.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Respond to customer queries. i.e. late deliveries, missing goods, carriers etc.
- Contact carriers regarding deliveries
- Produce quotes and send by email
- Maintain the non-conformance smartsheet acurately
- Answer calls promptly and professionally
- Process sales orders on ACT & Sage & Website
- Take card payment details and process them.
- Scan Sales orders (weekly)
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Confident and courteous telephone manner
- High attention to detail
- Good PC skills
- Previous sales/ customer service experience
- Sage experience (desirable)
- Salary up £30,000 per annum DOE
- Monday - Friday 07:30 - 16:30
- Free on-site parking facilities
- 25 days holiday + 8 days BH
- Full training will be provided