We are looking for Data Cabling Engineers to join our busy field based team. You will be carrying out the installation of CAT5 & CAT6 between comms cabinets, front and back of house. As well as working on new builds it is essential that you have experience of older properties in order to navigate not always obvious cabling routes. Excellent commercial experience ideally within the Hospitality & Retail Industry.
This is a field based role and the right person should be happy to travel on a daily basis and at times stay away from home.
- Experience and knowledge of CAT5 and CAT6 cabling techniques from installation and termination through to testing, cable pulling, routing and containments (trunking, tray work and conduit) and comms cabs re-fits/installs
- We are looking for a self-starter with a positive attitude and the ability to ‘get the job done’
- It is essential that you have excellent communication skills in order to liaise with other contractors and the customer
- It is imperative that you remain professional and polite at all times
- Ability to think quickly, prioritise tasks and work well under pressure
- Adhere to onsite Health & Safety regulations
- You will need to electronically sign off documentation via the iAuditor App, so it is essential that you have the correct equipment i.e. smartphone, tablet or iPad
- Own tools, test equipment and PPE
- CSCS/ECS card holder
- Asbestos Trained
- £2 Million Public Liability Insurance
- Full driving licence
Powered by JazzHR