Our client, an established and well respected consultancy practice, are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to join their talented team in Exeter.
The firm is comprised of a capable team of Chartered Lawyers, Accountants, Financial Planners, Tax Advisers and Wealth Managers.
- You can expect to be a part of a well-established, friendly team and working with a portfolio of clients. This is a client facing role and you will be liaising directly with client contacts over the phone/e-mail or, on occasion, working from their offices
- The ideal candidate would have a strong background in bookkeeping and be able to work on their own initiative. A strong attention to detail, as well as being able to multitask is essential
- Process sales invoices, purchase invoices, expense claims, bank payments and receipts
- Liaise with clients/suppliers - responding to finance related enquiries
- Credit control of overdue accounts
- Reconcile bank accounts and credit cards
- Reconcile trade debtors and trade creditors
- Post PAYE and other journals
- Prepare VAT returns
- Assist with the streamlining of internal processes
- AAT qualified
- At least 3 years relevant bookkeeper experience
- Prior exposure to Cloud based software
- Dependable with strong time management skills
If this role sounds of interest, please contact Leah at Flair for Recruitment for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90625211