This sales leadership role is part of a new team in a high growth and dynamic area of UNLIMITED. The successful individual will be accountable for driving incremental revenue direct and with our technology partners.
Specifically, the New Business Manager role is responsible for originating, responding to and leading efforts to close sales leads that support the technology offering within UNLIMITED. This will include owning the co-selling relationship with our partners, as well as interfacing and contributing deeply with the sales and account teams at UNLIMITED and driving sales and marketing programs. This role will be supported by the broader new business marketing teams within our divisions.
The successful applicant will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to lead sales efforts that are not only focused on the capabilities in which they serve but also able to cross-sell within and between capabilities. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision-makers is essential.
- Driving new growth revenue for UNLIMITED with new and existing accounts in several ways:
- Skilled in applying direct sales principles and demonstrate relevant and transferable company experience in developing sales strategy, opportunity briefs and sales plans to drive new and existing client solutions
- Develop and maintain an accurate, high-quality pipeline that is aligned to UNLIMITED's sales process
- Understanding the prospect and client decision-making process and organizational makeup
- Collaborate with our technology partners and UNLIMITED Client Partner teams in the identification and development of technology opportunities in their priority accounts
- Adept at understanding customer business goals, objectives, needs, process and existing solutions
- Drive and support the wider new business team in pursuit efforts for RFPs
- The qualification, upsell and cross-sell within and across our core capabilities
- Architecting and setting up complex projects usually involving multiple UNLIMITED solutions
- Ensuring availability of suitable collateral for Unlimited Group offerings
- Establishing trusted relationships with CxOs and other client executives to originate opportunities in new and existing accounts and position our capabilities
What we are looking for in you
- It is anticipated that the appropriate candidate will have >4 years consultative sales experience
- Experience with closing large, complex sales deals (origination experience mandatory)
- Proven ability to meet sales quota goals
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the Martech industry, specifically in the Enterprise CMS/CX and Ecommerce space. A broad understanding of Marketing Technology, Data & Analytics, Technology Consulting and/or Digital is desirable.
- Experience architecting complex solutions for large corporations
- Ability to propose comprehensive solutions to meet customer requirements