The key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Manage a team of junior at qualified, part-qualified and trainee level. This includes day to day operational management as well as staff appraisals / one - ones.
- Implement operation and financial controls
- Help the board to develop strategic plans, company policies and communication channels.
- Ensure that office performance meets the standards of performance established by the firm
- Oversee all compliance operations and communicate this to the board
- Utilise the software tools available and promote the use of cloud accounting with client base.
- Develop new business through a range of channels including referrals, acquisitions, cross selling and marketing.
The successful Senior Manager will be:
- ACA / ACCA qualified with at least 2 years post qualified experience gained in an accountancy practice.
- An assistant manager / manager with experience overseeing a team.
- Highly adept at managing a portfolio of clients.
- A successful networker / business developer.
- An advocate of cloud accounting packages with experience using a range of systems.
- A progression focused professional who wants to be a future Partner.
My client have multiple sites based in the South. They are very focused on cloud accounting and providing quality advisory services to their varied and interesting client base. They have seen expansion into Hampshire over the last couple of years and now are looking to establish their Hampshire team with a focus on growth through referrals and acquisitions.
On offer is a salary starting at £50,000
A very attractive benefits package
The opportunity to take full autonomy for a growing office and work towards partnership.