The Connected Living Solution Development Manager will be the UK technical guide for Connected Living IOT and cloud architecture.
Maintain a detailed understanding of the capabilities of the cloud platform and update the wider team with any improvements or opportunities.
Assessment of partner technology and cloud infrastructure to ensure successful and scalable partnerships.
Monitor and report on the performance of the technical aspects of the cloud infrastructure.
Coordinate maintenance and platform updates internally and externally to ensure that the customer experience is maintained.
Anticipate possible issues and maintain and share status with the Connected Living team on a weekly basis.
Work closely with the other teams involved with Connected Living globally and share standard methodologies and learning's.
- BEng or equivalent in Mobile Technology, Electronic Engineering…
- A minimum of 5 years of experience within the consumer electronics or IOT industry
- Knowledge of IOT, cloud technologies, Voice Assistants, API design
- Knowledge of CE hardware technologies such as processor's, memory, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, Zigbee, Z Wave,
- Knowledge of Android, IOS, Tizen operating systems and cross platform application development
Global Electronics business in Chertsey is seeking a Connected Living Solution Development Manager.
The Connected Living Solution Development Manager will have a chance to shape the Cloud and R&D functions to provide a market leading proposition.