Job Description Summary
Information Security Specialist
We are looking to speak with talented Security Specialist who will focus on the BD Risk Assessment process to improve the security of products and solutions by design, in use and through partnership.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring security requirements are appropriately evaluated and addressed while working across a matrixed environment. In addition, you will be responsible for carrying out vendor risk and compliance controls, focusing on management of BD corporate third-party cyber risk process.
- Candidate will be responsible for assessing security requirements in various technologies such as Azure cloud security experience from governance and risk assessment context, Infrastructure and enterprise including Application security, including product security such as IoT, embedded system security.
- Conduct document reviews and map findings against security requirements and best practices Evaluate application controls, policies, and processes against BD's information security framework to assess maturity and recommend additional safeguards
- Knowledge and experience in facilitating threat modelling exercises
- Provide written reports of findings to communicate potential risks and impact
- Ensure leadership is informed of key security risks and escalate, as appropriate
- Manage risk reporting and escalation in a cooperative manner
- Assist with additional projects as needed
- Research common security vulnerabilities and their remediation solutions
- Develop and maintain procedures to incorporate information security into development lifecycle
In this role you need a bachelor's degree or certification and a minimum of 2 years of experience in product security is desired
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented with the ability to promptly assess documents for accuracy as well as consistency
Primary Work Location
GBR Winnersh - Eskdale Road
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.