Crown Care Group are an established Operator and Developer of Care Homes for the elderly, with a strong reputation for delivering luxurious surroundings, facilities, in purpose built, high quality, design led care homes; and which are CQC highly rated.
Astley Hall located in Middlemore, Daventry overlooking the Drayton Reservoir in Northamptonshire, will be a 83 bed Registered Care Home and will provide an excellent standard of residential care for the elderly, including nursing and dementia care as well as shorter term care.
An excellent opportunity has arisen in our new Care Home for those who aspire to “really make a difference” to the lives of older people that have chosen to live in spectacular newly developed residential care services.
For our new Care Home Astley Hall which is due to open October 2020, we are recruiting for an experienced Business Administrator.
As a Business Administrator; you will possess at least 3 years work
experience in an administrative/secretarial environment and have
excellent organisational and communication skills.
You must be flexible, capable of working under pressure and able to work on your own or as part of a team. You will deal with all necessary correspondence, have a good standard of written English and have good IT skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel, Outlook and Sharepoint.
Skills / Qualifications;
• Business Administration NVQ Level 2 / 3 (desirable)
The successful candidate will;
• Accurately follow instructions in a timely manner
• Ideally have had administration experience within the care industry (or similar)
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and the ability to quickly identify and
• Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Be focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service
• Be highly motivated to deliver the highest standards of health and social care
• Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Have excellent organisational skills
• Have experience of working within CQC and Health & Safety Guidelines
• Have knowledge of Data Protection
• Have experience of recruitment processes
• Enhanced DBS will be required