£16.50 p/h – Up to £33K/Band 5 Equivalent | 38.5 Hours - Days | Elderly & Dementia Care | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | £1K Bonus & Great Benefits
A large private nursing home in the Dalkeith area is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work full-time days.
The home is fully compliant with Care Inspectorate requirements and provides elderly, dementia and disability nursing care in a great setting.
Details of this Registered Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 38.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- Competitive pay rates of £16.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 5 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £33,000
- A great working environment in a fully compliant home
- A welcome bonus of £1,000 (Subject to T&Cs)
- Your NMC registration fees paid, plus support with revalidation and ongoing training opportunities
- Free uniforms, your PVG paid for and a free Nursing Times subscription
- A range of staff benefits including retail and lifestyle discounts and much more