AND Digital is a fast growing, tech consultancy. AND we are expanding to Leeds.
At AND, we accelerate the development of digital capabilities. In practice, that means helping ambitious leaders and organisations build the teams, products, processes and even operational structures they need to close the digital skills gap within their organisation today, so that they thrive tomorrow.
Clients rely on our experience, agility and craft skills across tech and business strategy, software development and product management to address some of the toughest challenges facing their businesses.
We bring aboard thinkers, tinkerers, passionate software craftspeople and inspiring technologists to help us solve these challenges. Together, we’re united by a sense of pragmatism, purpose and a deeply-held belief that digital products and technology alone won’t transform a business or save the world: it’s the people that count.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will champion software quality and technical vision for AND and our clients, work on large-scale projects and help junior and mid developers grow in their roles. As a result, you will need to be able to:
- Work on large-scale, multiple industries, eCommerce and enterprise-level software development projects.
- Champion software quality and technical vision for AND and our clients
- Champion TDD/BDD Software development.
To do that, it’s essential you bring the following:
- The ability to facilitate problem solving and work as a team to make them a reality.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment where your ideas and opinions are valued and respected
It's helpful if you also have:
- Experience working with Junior and Mid Developers in your team and assist with their mentoring and career development plans.
- The drive to pursue your own career development - with many different paths to choose at AND you will have the full support of the wider management team to progress your career at your own pace
From the work we deliver, to the way we serve and support our people, we work hard to ensure that there’s nowhere quite like AND. But joining a company is a two-way street: the fit has to work on both sides. So before you apply, here’s three key things to understand about us:
- We’re built for people - like, real humans. Not ‘resources’ or ‘staff’. That means happiness and wellbeing really do matter to us, and we hate unnecessary hierarchy and bureaucracy.
- There’s no well-trodden path ahead: AND is growing fast and forging a new trail. That’s exciting, and gives us all the autonomy and opportunity we love - but bear in mind it also demands focus, patience and resilience.
- Diversity is a priority. After all, to build great products that a wide variety of different people love to use, we need a wide variety of people to help us build them. So diversity is more than a policy or a word: it’s business critical for us.
Still sound good? Great! Fill out the short application form below and we’ll be in touch.
After going through our ANDBootcamp or ANDuction with the rest of your new team, you will be ready to be deployed to one of our clients and enjoy the many benefits of being an ANDi!
- Competitive package and equity – from an annual tech budget to spend on the latest gadgets, to bonus challenges, private healthcare, flexible holiday and share options!
- Join a growing, professional and driven squad team that is closely knit and supportive
- Make a huge impact in creating a unique company
- Learn, develop and grow as part of a fast growing company
- Feel valued and learn lots!