We are looking for a Qualified Children's Care Home Manager
You will have 3 - 4 years experience running and managing children's care homes for vulnerable children with emotional, behavioural and special needs. You will have proven experience dealing with challenging behaviour, and establishing effective care plans with proven impact and healthcare outcomes.
It would also intensely stand out if you have a qualification of Social worker and completed the NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care for Children and Young People.
- To meet the needs of and promote the development of the children.
- Establish and monitor high quality standards of care in line with the Children’s Homes regulations
- Work in partnership with parents, carers and other professionals to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people
- Have experience and knowledge of the OFSTED inspection framework and registration.
- Develop a confident, competent and consistent staff team and provide leadership and guidance
- Be involved in the recruitment and retention of staff
- To ensure staff are adequately trained, supported and supervised
- To promote the efficient and effective operation of the home
- To contribute to the development and growth of the company
- To have good knowledge of Children Home Reg 2015 including The Quality Standard.
The starting position is for managing and running a home, although there is scope for future expansion and progression, dependent on performance. A competitive annual salary of £35,000 to £50,000 (depend on experience) will be offered for a full time (40 hours per week) and permanent role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90682114