Hunter Mental Health have an opportunity for an experienced Senior CBT Therapist to join a IAPT Service based in Manchester. Previous experience working in an IAPT service is essential.
Key details of the role:
* CBT Therapist
* Band 7
* 3 months
* Full Time
* £30.12 (Umbrella)
Call Declan on [... Click Apply...]to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
* Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
* Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
* Quick & simple online registration
* A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
* Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
* As part of the Hunter Mental Health's network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
* Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter Mental Health is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
* Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
* Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health's events and discounted CPD.
* Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.