Estate Agent Branch Manager - Faringdon, Oxfordshire - £40k OTE + Car Allowance
This is a very exciting opportunity to join an award winning multi-branch Independent Estate Agency and Lettings brand working from their office in Faringdon, Oxfordshire. The company has an excellent reputation in the area and pride themselves on their innovative approach to marketing as well as their outstanding levels of Customer service - evidenced by their superb online ratings and outstanding Customer feedback. Vacancies of this nature with my Client are very few and far between, they look to employ only the best in the business and as such are happy to offer an exciting package.
Our clients are looking for a polished, well presented and articulate individual to manage their professional team in this exciting office. The Candidate needs to be dynamic and energetic and have the ability to come in and make an impact. The role involves managing all the operational aspects of a busy sales department, as well as driving the team’s performance through regular reviewing, coaching and developing - so needs a candidate who has a proven track record within Estate Agency Management and team leadership.
You will be responsible for managing a medium size sales team, as well as have an exceptional focus on business development and growth. You will have a hands-on approach to business and be actively arranging and conducting valuations - selling the services of the business and leading the team by example at all times. You will need to encompass the company’s attitude to delivering the best Customer journey in everything that you do.
- Complete Day to Day Running of a Sales Department
- Creating and Maintaining New Customer Relationships
- Managing a medium sized Sales team
- Driving the business growth forward
- Arranging and carrying out Valuations
- Selling the services of the business
- Winning instructions
- Leading by example and driving the team forward
- Conducting 1-2-1’s with the team
- Weekly figures/month end in tasks
- Motivating, coaching/developing staff.
Experience, qualifications and desirables
- Current Estate Agency Experience
- Management Experience
- Driven and Motivated
- Proven Success in an Estate Agency role
- Strong People Management
- Proven Leader
- Ability to Win New Business
- Staff Motivator
- A Natural Deal Closer
- Excellent Presentation & Communication Skills
- Polished and Well Presented
- Full UK driving licence
What you need to do now
If you feel you have the standout ability to succeed in this Branch Manager role and have the drive to match highly rated agency, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us to discuss any other available roles. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Buzzrecruit for a confidential chat.