- Are you ready to make a difference?
- Do you want to be proud of what you do?
- Do you enjoy meeting new people?
- Do you want a job which offers a career progression?
JustONE are seeking a Children's Support Worker in Stockport to join our team providing exceptional care and support to individuals. The Children's Support Worker will ensure that they provide care and support in a person-centred way and give the individuals the opportunity to maintain their independence and gain new skills.
Just ONE is a Health and Social Care Company looking for flexible, enthusiastic, compassionate and caring people to provide 24 hours support to vulnerable adults and children in various setting within the individuals home, community or supporting individuals with activities such as work placements.
- Committed to and passionate about supporting and developing others
- Has a person-centred approach, seeing people as people, irrespective of disability
- Have a clear desire and commitment to working to company values openly and honestly
- Must be willing to work; days, evenings and nights, plus a minimum of 1 sleep in per week
- A Full UK Driving License (preferred)
- QCF Level 2 in Health and Social Care (preferred)
- Ability to prioritise actions to achieve goals set
What you’ll get in return:
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Permanent contract; Part/Full time as well and Zero hours contract
- £8.72 per hour, this will increase if you posses NVQ Qualification
- DBS paid for if on update service
- Discounts on 1000’s of retailers, food and drink and holiday companies
- Comprehensive training and development programme with CPD accredited certificates
- QCF’s available
- Career progression within the company
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90226819